Saturday, January 2, 2010

spices and organization love

One thing that you'll likely get to know about me is that I love organization. Im a very Type-A meets obsessive tendencies kinda girl and I've been known to do some crazy things! Why just the other day I had a meltdown in front of Jason and his MOM because I came through the door and got bombarded with needs/wants/questions from everyone (including the cats!) and couldn't just put my darn purse away! I have a system, you see and when that system gets interrupted, AHHHHH!

Anywho, moving on.

So Jason being the observant obediant partner that he is, decided to give me a cute little spice organizer for Christmas. He got major points for that one, let me tell you.

And because I'm participating in TDC's before and after party, here's my before:






And my after:






Squee!






I know you're probably a little shocked that I didn't have one of these before now, but seriously I don't spend money on myself. Technically this could be considered something for the family, but because it's not really needed, I could just never justify it.

No comments:

Post a Comment